Welcome to your new Zephyr Zone

Introduce yourself, share your heroic Zephyr tales, put the world to rights, gossip, etc.
HeavenEleven

Re: Welcome to your new Zephyr Zone

Post by HeavenEleven »

Well hello again everyone!

Good to be back - Thanks for setting up the 'new' forum 8-)

Cheers for now..

HeavenEleven
"Get a proper bike!"
Stu

Post by Stu »

Looks like there's still some work to do on that "Russian Spam filter", Steve! :cry:
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Hi all , just got me a lile 750 heritage

Image20171031_123526 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr

Been riding a buch of single for a few years now and it feels real strange to be back on a 4 pot but loving it
Wag

Post by Wag »

Nice shiny rims,Phil. I tried to PM back twice but my outbox doesn't wanna let go of 'em .
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Got it Wag

Post by 1100 »

Hi Zephyr people, my first post on this new forum. I was `H` on the old one.
It was a nice 10*C this afternoon,the roads dried out,so i took my B1 for a spin.
Attachments
P3.jpg
P3.jpg (185.97 KiB) Viewed 7122 times
ZR468

Post by ZR468 »

1100, that is one nice looking Zyphyr. It is a white Christmas in Canada here. No riding for a while.
Kenny
Richard

Post by Richard »

I looked it up, it was 1985 when we had a white xmas in the Netherlands...
Mostly clouded and lots of rain these days... :roll:
David Richard

Post by David Richard »

hi this does not really belong on here ,but here we go ,I'm very much into my zephyrs but like any fella I also keep I look out for other bikes .so yesterday evening I'm looking on ebay at z1r,s and blow me down a mint z1r only 2 photos but in amazing condition even down to the right pipe on reading the description it was being sold for a relative in the blurb seller said he would accept 3600 pounds for it so I pushed the buttons and sent emails in haste I was the first one to bid it had only been on 30 mins but it was on an auction site not buy it now ,10 mins past 7 more bids its now 4200 pounds ,then just totally disappeared if only it would have been a buy it now it would have looked neat parked in between my d1 ,ah well,did any one else see it :(
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

David Richard wrote:hi this does not really belong on here ,but here we go ,I'm very much into my zephyrs but like any fella I also keep I look out for other bikes .so yesterday evening I'm looking on ebay at z1r,s and blow me down a mint z1r only 2 photos but in amazing condition even down to the right pipe on reading the description it was being sold for a relative in the blurb seller said he would accept 3600 pounds for it so I pushed the buttons and sent emails in haste I was the first one to bid it had only been on 30 mins but it was on an auction site not buy it now ,10 mins past 7 more bids its now 4200 pounds ,then just totally disappeared if only it would have been a buy it now it would have looked neat parked in between my d1 ,ah well,did any one else see it :(
DO NOT CONTACT THE SELLER, IT IS A SCAM! Check the sellers other listings, lots and lots of high value vehicles, always selling for a "relative" with the "relatives" email address and willing to accept a ridiculously low cash offer. I've been reporting this idiot to ebay for months but ebay seems powerless to stop him. You have been warned!