New member saying hi

Introduce yourself, share your heroic Zephyr tales, put the world to rights, gossip, etc.
sinned53

New member saying hi

Post by sinned53 »

Hi just joined today my name is Dennis i'm 67 years old been riding on and off since I was 16, had loads of bikes in the past but this is my first Zephyr its a 1996 750. I'm sure I'll be asking loads of dumb questions so please be patient. Always liked the look and style of these bikes but now I have ridden mine for a week or two I am really liking the smooth linear engine and surprisingly quick handling.
Shedman

Re: New member saying hi

Post by Shedman »

Hi Dennis and welcome! You can ask all the dumb questions you want .......we'll try our best to come up with dumb answers :lol: Where about's are you Dennis? A pic is always appreciated......er.....the bike I mean ;)
sinned53

Post by sinned53 »

Hi I'm near blackpool lancashire , I'll try to put some pics up
Freddy

Post by Freddy »

sinned53 wrote:Hi just joined today my name is Dennis i'm 67 years old been riding on and off since I was 16, had loads of bikes in the past but this is my first Zephyr its a 1996 750. I'm sure I'll be asking loads of dumb questions so please be patient. Always liked the look and style of these bikes but now I have ridden mine for a week or two I am really liking the smooth linear engine and surprisingly quick handling.
Hi Dennis,
Welcome aboard. Don't hesitate to ask questions or whatever. The forum can sometimes be a bit quiet, so any activity is appreciated.

Freddy (same age both body and bike).
P.S. I've had mine for must be 10 years now and put on around 150,000 kilometres, and still love it.
sinned53

Post by sinned53 »

Trying to add pic, how did I do it please?
sinned53

Post by sinned53 »

kwaka 750.jpeg
This is how I picked it up 3 weeks ago, looks much better now with polished casings will post pics when Ive finished.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

That's a nice looking bike Dennis. I always liked the look of the 750 Zephyr from when I first saw one in the early 90's but I never owned one until about four years ago.
Ivor

Post by Ivor »

Tidy bike Dennis :) welcome to the Zone
1995 ZR1100A2