C1 750 Fuel/ oil mix from air filter housing

For all your mechanical queries, or for sharing your mechanical know-how. Also used for arguing about which oil to use...
71 V12

Re: C1 750 Fuel/ oil mix from air filter housing

Post by 71 V12 »

Good evening Shedman,

The clues are there. Only about 40 miles from you in north east Brum. Rain has hardly stopped for two days now and bloody cold 6c. I have the outlaws visiting from Portugal, I kid you not they are sitting in the house with hats and gloves on. It would be funny if i wasn’t so fed up with our winter and spring so far.

Cheers,

Kevin
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

71 V12 wrote:Good evening Shedman,

The clues are there. Only about 40 miles from you in north east Brum. Rain has hardly stopped for two days now and bloody cold 6c. I have the outlaws visiting from Portugal, I kid you not they are sitting in the house with hats and gloves on. It would be funny if i wasn’t so fed up with our winter and spring so far.

Cheers,

Kevin
So we've got the same bloody weather then! I'm sat in the house with with my hoodie hood up and my outdoor jacket on, still bloody cold though.......unless of course the ice cold lager has got summat to do with it?
Freddy

Post by Freddy »

71 V12 wrote:
Out of interest is there an traditional off/ on/ reserve tap out there that is direct replacement?
Dozens of em for about $10 on EBay. Just be careful which way the fuel line pipe points. Lots of em out of China (if the pictures are accurate), have a 90 degree bend. The ones showing from the US look accurate enough.