Any idea what these are?

When all the smoke has escaped from inside the wires...
Zrobx1100

Re: Any idea what these are?

Post by Zrobx1100 »

They are for the carb heaters, they were retro fitted to earlier models because of carb icing problems
David Richard

Post by David Richard »

hi this is a very old post from a couple of years ago by adam if you look at the first picture you will see the small things just sitting there ,they dont show on a parts list cradley or cmsl but i was looking on you tube at a fella in the uk who had no brake lights and the he said it was a relay for that and the price was 80 odd pounds but found one identical from car ,this was some interest to me a few years ago with a problem i had with my d1 and no brake lights and i never did find the problem with that but have since sold the bike on to a dealer a few years ago has any one got any thoughts i will try and find the you tube clip and leave details
David Richard

Post by David Richard »

ok from 6 months ago type in motor tingle resurrection of zephyr 750 electrical faffery part 9 10 11 and this one has no carb heaters and read the comments on 11 from another owner who had the same issue i know there was a lot of issues with the bike but one to remember