Wire Wheels on ebay

Sell all your mint petrol tanks and wire wheels here
Swampy

Wire Wheels on ebay

Post by Swampy »

Have just come across these on ebay,
I may be wrong but i'm sure someone mentioned that the 750's are different from the 1100 wheels so best do your research if you interested in them !
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kawasaki-Zeph ... SwM7JZz9Zu

Swamps :)
Stu

Re: Wire Wheels on ebay

Post by Stu »

I'm so pleased I don't have a wire wheel fetish...

Anyone remember the seventies when we paid extra for "mags"? I'm old enough to still think they're pretty cool! ;)
Swampy

Post by Swampy »

Stu wrote:I'm so pleased I don't have a wire wheel fetish...

Anyone remember the seventies when we paid extra for "mags"? I'm old enough to still think they're pretty cool! ;)
Agree Stu, I went through a faze of really wanting them a few year back, I still search for them on ebay obviously that's how I came across the above, but TBH I really am not bothered now.They also look as if they would be hard work to look after.
Gents feel free to bid because I wont be :lol:

Rob@TZP

Post by Rob@TZP »

Yep I'm new to riding (only 2 years) but I love retro and vintage stuff. For example I had my heart set on a Royal Enfield for my first bike. So glad I didn't get one. Same goes for wire wheels. Thought I wanted them - now glad I have mags. :D
stevie g

Post by stevie g »

Wire wheels on the 750 are both 17 inch and the rear at least is narrower than the 1100. The 1100 has an 18 inch up front.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to buy a Z650 B1 and just chuck yer Zephyr engine in it and put Zephyr badges on the tank :?