Nissin Brake caliper upgrade - Honda CBR900 RRX 1999

Sell all your mint petrol tanks and wire wheels here
squeezyphil

Nissin Brake caliper upgrade - Honda CBR900 RRX 1999

Post by squeezyphil »

Hello fellow Zephyr owners,

For sale I have a pair of front brake calipers off of a Honda Fireblade CBR900 919 RRX 1999. They are a great caliper with considerably more braking force than the standard Zephyr 750 calipers, as expected, as they come off of a sports bike.

They come with the adapter brackets which I had made up by a local engineering company so that they are a direct fit straight onto the Zephyr 750 forks.
Both calipers have been stripped down and rebuilt with overhaul kits and have pads with plenty of meat on. They are ready to go and be bolted straight up and have never been used on my Zephyr since overhaul.

Reason for sale, is that I am selling my Zephyr 750, the bike has had a total rebuild including the original calipers so these fireblade ones wont be going on. I originally planned to do a lot of upgrades/ modifications to the bike, but due to cirumstances, I didn't end up doing that and instead did a rebuild to original factory spec. These calipers were destined for my bike but now have no use, so someone has the chance to own a set of decent calipers which i believe has got to be one of the best upgrades you can do.
The reason I went with these fireblade calipers in the first place is that my good friend has exactly the same set up on his Zephyr 750, and so I simply bought myself a set, overhauled them and got an engineering company to copy his adapter brackets. (The brackets weren't cheap!!) I can vouch for the calipers being bloody good as i've ridden my friends bike multiple times, and the difference is night and day.

I hope you have all the info needed. These truly are a decent set of calipers.

I would like £280 plus postage ovno
IMG_20200429_182723.jpg
IMG_20200429_182735.jpg
IMG_20200429_174007.jpg
1992 Kawasaki Zephyr 750, Candy Persimmon Red
squeezyphil

Re: Nissin Brake caliper upgrade - Honda CBR900 RRX 1999

Post by squeezyphil »

BUMP

STILL FOR SALE
1992 Kawasaki Zephyr 750, Candy Persimmon Red
squeezyphil