x2 zephyr 550's for sale non runners

Sell all your mint petrol tanks and wire wheels here
Bikerboy666

x2 zephyr 550's for sale non runners

Post by Bikerboy666 »

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to sell my 2 zephyr 550's.

Both are non runners, black zephyr is 100% original and I had it for many years. Last on the road in summer 2018, sold as a non runner as on it's last ride I lost power and had white smoke coming from the exhaust. I have not investigated the issue, I just know the engine isn't seized and there is no external damage to the engine.

Red zephyr was bought mainly as it had a strong engine and was complete. Is in rough cosmetic condition but nearly all there. Missing a brake lever and the carbs are only good for spares. Tank has no dents and the bike has been sat for 6 years I think.

Potential for two nice bikes here, one easy project and one quite in-depth project with lots of cosmetic work required.

Bikes are in the Northamptonshire area.

Would love to sell the bikes together to a fellow enthusiast with the time and will to get these bikes back up to spec. I no longer have the time or enthusiasm these bikes deserve. Bikes will come with a Kawasaki workshop manual and a Haynes manual.

Buyer would need to collect in a Van or with a trailer as bikes are non runners.

£3000 price negotiable

All feedback and questions welcome.

Thanks for reading
Attachments
IMG_20200726_114416.jpg
IMG_20200726_113950.jpg
IMG_20200726_114006.jpg