750 barrels

Request your mint petrol tanks and wire wheels here
Stu

750 barrels

Post by Stu »

Following my crunch in the garage, I need a used set of 750 barrels.

All fins intact, please, but bore condition unimportant provided they'll clean up at first oversize.

Anyone got one before I snap up the set on eBay?
Shedman

Re: 750 barrels

Post by Shedman »

Stu wrote:Following my crunch in the garage, I need a used set of 750 barrels.

All fins intact, please, but bore condition unimportant provided they'll clean up at first oversize.

Anyone got one before I snap up the set on eBay?
Stu, I have a set of barrels and pistons off a later ZR750 7 in exceptionally good condition, only I don't know if they will fit straight on to a Zephyr motor. If you are in the UK then you are welcome to pick them up for free and give them a try.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Thanks, Shedman, much appreciated, but I jumped the gun and grabbed a set on eBay.

Looks like insurance company are paying out (a new barrel is available at a mere £1100, :mrgreen: )

I'll have some spare standard pistons (maybe 7!) if anybody needs them.
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

Stu wrote:Thanks, Shedman, much appreciated, but I jumped the gun and grabbed a set on eBay.

Looks like insurance company are paying out (a new barrel is available at a mere £1100, :mrgreen: )

I'll have some spare standard pistons (maybe 7!) if anybody needs them.
I'm glad you got sorted Stu, hope I never need to buy some new at that price :o ps. Does anyone need a doorstop? sick of tripping over the sodding thing in my shed :lol:
Stu

Post by Stu »

Maybe stick four of my pistons in it and stick it on eBay. I just paid £100 for one. ;)
Shedman

Post by Shedman »

Stu wrote:Maybe stick four of my pistons in it and stick it on eBay. I just paid £100 for one. ;)
As I recall, the barrels that I have came with pistons, rings and gudgeon pins, I'll have to check now as I've not looked at them for a couple of years.