Eddie's 1100

Show us yours, post your Zephyr photos here
Eddie

Eddie's 1100

Post by Eddie »

A picture of her finished after a rebuild and just put some Gold renthal's on to match the shocks.
Sadly it's in Corona virus lock down now so can't ride it, Gutted!
Attachments
DSC_2102.JPG
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
76 Yamaha XT500 supermoto
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
Old Kwack

Re: Eddie's 1100

Post by Old Kwack »

Hi, really nice looking bike. Is that a solid color with just the lights above reflecting off the paint? Feel free to post more pictures. Are you in an area where you are not allowed to be out at all? because it seems like motorcycling is the most self distancing thing you could do. -Dan
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Thanks Dan,
Have a look on the on going project board for a load of pics of it from start to finish. The paint is Candy metallic which looks almost black but when the light hits It turns metallic blue, looks amazing in sunlight.
As regards Corona riding, it is tempting to go out on the empty roads, but the police are taking a very dim view on anyone messing about on their bike and potentially crashing etc and causing the already over stretched NHS any more work.
I'll put some more pics up when I finally get out on it... Who knows when that's going to be!!

Cheers eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
alanfsz

Post by alanfsz »

Looks stunning Eddie hopefully will see it this year, on the lock down I am riding my Fazer 1000 with top box fitted for carrying shopping, cops arent bothered
Swampy

Post by Swampy »

Sorry Eddie I must of missed the finished post, bike looks absolutely fantastic, you must be well pleased with it, the blue really suites it, now we just need some free time to get out :o TBH if the weather is dry then take it out, I would .... Well Done :D
Swamps :)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Cheers guys,
I am over the moon with how it turned out and would love to take it out for a blast, but to be honest with the way things are i can't justify the expense of putting it on the road, I'm still on "furlough" and no guarantee of a job at the end of it, plus to get the Zephyr literally on the road as I live in a terrace house with no side or back access, it involves getting the bike from the back shed through the house!... No mean feat i can tell you, and not something I want to do regularly So sadly lt'll be staying in the shed.... Unless there's a Zephyr meet later in the year which i would get it out for!

My KTM lives outside, in front of the house and I do ride that for "essential" food trips! So at least do get some biking in,

Stay safe and hopefully see you soon

Cheers eddie

My cat loves it too!!
Attachments
DSC_2115.JPG
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
80 Honda Z50R Monkey