Four Into Four Fitted

Show us yours, post your Zephyr photos here
Swampy

Four Into Four Fitted

Post by Swampy »

Hi Guys, a couple of pics of my new exhaust that was fitted today, well happy with the looks and sounds fab.....I shall be sorting a vid out for YouTube soonish :)
Attachments
B2.PNG
B1.PNG
Swamps :)
David Richard

Re: Four Into Four Fitted

Post by David Richard »

hi swampy yes that looks very cool are they good quality chrome look forward to a video ,david
Swampy

Post by Swampy »

David Richard wrote:hi swampy yes that looks very cool are they good quality chrome look forward to a video ,david

Thanks David and yes the chrome is fine, exhaust fit well, i did have and issue with the bracket when fitted first time, removed the bracket and fitted to the inside of the foot peg bolt and all is well :)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Looking lovely swamps, look forward to hearing it on YouTube and hopefully in the flesh sometime soon, I'm sorting mine out ready for the road as the weather seems to be getting better now....

Catch you soon cheers Eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
76 Yamaha XT500 supermoto
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
Swampy

Post by Swampy »

Eddie wrote:Looking lovely swamps, look forward to hearing it on YouTube and hopefully in the flesh sometime soon, I'm sorting mine out ready for the road as the weather seems to be getting better now....

Catch you soon cheers Eddie

Morning eddie, just in case you haven't seen it but the 4 into 4 exhaust vid is online now....

Thanks Swamps :)

https://youtu.be/rcYsvo8Do3E