What exhaust?

For all your mechanical queries, or for sharing your mechanical know-how. Also used for arguing about which oil to use...
Zed

What exhaust?

Post by Zed »

Does anybody know what exhaust system this is, a off shelf product or custom made?
Attachments
Zeph.JPG
Swampy

Re: What exhaust?

Post by Swampy »

Sorry I cant help but it looks very noisy :o
Swamps :)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Definitely a one off custom system as you can't angle the silencer that high up without raising or as they have done cutting the foot rest hanger to achieve the upswept look.

Also notice the pillion footrests have gone due to the mod

Cheers eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
76 Yamaha XT500 supermoto
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
Zed

Post by Zed »

Thanks to you both. The raised pipe looks good but will come with some issues :)
96 Zephyr 1100
750R

Post by 750R »

The Exhasut-Type is called "Mecagone" and sold by a German Company calles "SpeedProducts" (in Münster). This one seems to be a bit modified to get the Muffler higher an the Middle-Tube shorter. And don't wonder - the Pictures on the website are completely different (and just as examples.....) but im sure this is a Megacone - i have on my 750 ;)
if you need more Information feel free to ask!!

Sorry for my bad english - is was never good an im completely out of practice :lol:

Greetings
Zed

Post by Zed »

750R wrote:The Exhasut-Type is called "Mecagone" and sold by a German Company calles "SpeedProducts" (in Münster). This one seems to be a bit modified to get the Muffler higher an the Middle-Tube shorter. And don't wonder - the Pictures on the website are completely different (and just as examples.....) but im sure this is a Megacone - i have on my 750 ;)
if you need more Information feel free to ask!!

Sorry for my bad english - is was never good an im completely out of practice :lol:

Greetings

Thanks for info, I will check them out for sure! :)
96 Zephyr 1100