Outex four into one on 750 C1

For all your mechanical queries, or for sharing your mechanical know-how. Also used for arguing about which oil to use...
Pete

Outex four into one on 750 C1

Post by Pete »

Hi all,

I just thought i'd upload a short video of my 750 with an Outex four into one that I bought from weblike in Japan. It has removable baffles which you can get in different sizes. I got four to try out. The video starts with the smallest one which has a 20 mm opening through to the largest one with a 38 mm opening and my favourite, no baffle !!

The smaller one is nice and quite but restricts acceleration a little. On the upside the bike runs nice and smooth. The larger ones give me more acceleration but are louder and the bike runs a little lumpier.

The bike has a sigma 6 stage 1 jet kit matched to the four into one. She goes through the juice fairly quickly but is very nice to ride.

Check it out and let me know what you think. don't forget to turn up the volume.

Cheers,

Pete.
Current Stable: 1991 Kawasaki Zephyr 750 C1, 1972 BSA Thunderbolt 650
==============================================================
Departed: 1978 Yamaha 250 Special, 1980 Yamaha SR 500 Single, 1984 Honda VF1000F, 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Turbo
David Richard

Re: Outex four into one on 750 C1

Post by David Richard »

hi all and a happy new year to all of you ,sorry pete cant seem to find your clip of your bike running ,try again