TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

What, when, where, who, how much, and what time are we meeting?

TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby alanfsz » 14 Jun 2019, 15:48

20TH JULY READING WHO IS GOING
alanfsz
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 20 May 2019, 16:10

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Ivor » 14 Jun 2019, 18:37

wouldn't mind going to this as its only and hour away , just need to juggle some shifts about .. i'll have to use the BMW tho as neither the T595 nor the zephyr are running at the mo :?
i hate being bipolar its awesome :/
User avatar
Ivor
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 21:49
Location: Hampshire UK overlooking the Needles :)

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Eddie » 18 Jun 2019, 22:21

I'll be going, but sadly I can't see my Zephyr being ready and road legal in time, a shame as it's not too far off :( , I currently haven't got a bike on the road as I've just sold my Honda XL600sm so ill have to borrow the other half's old Suzuki!!.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and hopefully a good turnout of Zephyrs to gawp at, and surely it can't be as Hot weather wise as last year 8-)

cheers eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
73 Honda XL250 Motosport
79 Yamaha XT500
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 20:46
Location: Reading Berkshire

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Swampy » 19 Jun 2019, 09:45

I've asked for the Saturday off but its all down to the weather, if its raining then its a No No :D
Swamps :)
Swampy
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 19:01

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Swampy » 19 Jun 2019, 09:45

Eddie wrote:I'll be going, but sadly I can't see my Zephyr being ready and road legal in time, a shame as it's not too far off :( , I currently haven't got a bike on the road as I've just sold my Honda XL600sm so ill have to borrow the other half's old Suzuki!!.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and hopefully a good turnout of Zephyrs to gawp at, and surely it can't be as Hot weather wise as last year 8-)

cheers eddie


No rush eddie, we can wait until 2020 ;)
Swamps :)
Swampy
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 19:01

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Eddie » 19 Jun 2019, 21:43

Good one swamps! It's probably looking like sometime in August i hope, definitely want it finished before summers over.

You and anyone else are welcome to call in and have a look on your way through Reading

Cheers eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
73 Honda XL250 Motosport
79 Yamaha XT500
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 20:46
Location: Reading Berkshire

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby alanfsz » 22 Jun 2019, 17:13

you are joking Eddie I got lost both going and coming from Reading in 2016, Emmer Green was easy
alanfsz
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 20 May 2019, 16:10

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Swampy » 22 Jun 2019, 23:45

Eddie wrote:Good one swamps! It's probably looking like sometime in August i hope, definitely want it finished before summers over.

You and anyone else are welcome to call in and have a look on your way through Reading

Cheers eddie



eddie, PM me your postcode and if its on me way I will, otherwise I'll see you at the event :)
Swamps :)
Swampy
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 19:01

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Eddie » 29 Jun 2019, 22:49

Pm sent swamps :D,

I'm very easy to find off the M3 or M4 from the A4 or A329. And am only about a 10-15 minute ride to Burghfield show :)

Cheers eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
73 Honda XL250 Motosport
79 Yamaha XT500
80 Honda Z50R Monkey
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 20:46
Location: Reading Berkshire

Re: TOMCC READING 20TH JULY

Postby Swampy » 30 Jun 2019, 15:38

Eddie wrote:Pm sent swamps :D,

I'm very easy to find off the M3 or M4 from the A4 or A329. And am only about a 10-15 minute ride to Burghfield show :)

Cheers eddie



Replied :)
Swamps :)
Swampy
 
Posts: 194
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 19:01

Next

Return to Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron