TOMCC Reading 2018

What, when, where, who, how much, and what time are we meeting?
Swampy

Re: TOMCC Reading 2018

Post by Swampy »

Eddie wrote:Well not a bad show on the whole, it certainly couldn't of been much hotter weather wise!!, It was great to catch up with Arejay, Swampy and Bigzeph their bikes looking as stunning as always, plus a couple of other Zephyrs turned up too belonging to local brothers Steve and stuart? I think (sorry I'm a bit rubbish remembering names!) so 5 zephyr 1100's managed to show up well down on previous years but well done to them, and not a 550 or 750 anywhere in sight :?

Nice to see some lovely Zephyr's though it will spur me on to finish mine :)

cheers eddie
DSC_1169.JPG

Yes not a bad show after all, i was worried when i first got there as only around 25 bikes in situ, luckily they started to arrive around 1pm, Pleased to see the other Zeph bikes and owners (you know who you are :P )... hopefully yours there next year eddie :D

Lots of talk amongst ourselves how things have changed over the years, i remember my first visit to the old rugby club in 2011, there must of been 15+ Zephyrs there, lets hope that these bikes are getting more sort after and start going up in price and people wanting to own....

See you all next year :D
Swamps :)
Swampy

Post by Swampy »

Greenzeph wrote:Sorry I normally post as kickstart but for some reason I have had to register again and could not get my old password back..
Hi, Yes the old forum died and everything was lost :(
Steve had to redo it all again so post away :D
Swamps :)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Hi Hilary and Neil

Everybody was asking where you guys were, you were sorely missed :) show wasn't the same without the famous zephyr zone gazebo!, I do hope you are feeling better soon kickstart and please don't sell your bike, we need more zephyrs at next years show :) :) !!!

All the best

eddie
92 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
78 Kawasaki Z1000a2
10 KTM 990 SMT
76 Yamaha XT500 supermoto
80 Honda Z50R Monkey